Best Places for Adventurous activities in India
- Neil Island, Andaman – Neil Island is a part of Andaman which is one of the most beautiful island of this place. This place is away from cities hustle and bustle with less crowd. The Margherita’s Mischief and The K rock are the perfect sites on this island for Scuba Diving. December to May is the best time to visit this place.
- Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar island – This island also holds the best spot for scuba diving. Best time to visit here is from December to April. Dive Mantra and Lacadives are the best sites on Port Blair for this adventure sport.
- Grand Island, Goa – In Goa, there are two most popular diving sites which are Atlantis water sports and Goa Diving. To get the most of this experience, visit here in month of November to March.
- Othe places for Scuba Diving can be Havelock Island, Netrani Island in Karnatka, Kovalam in Kerala.
- Havelock Island, Andaman & Nicobar – Here, you can get a whole new level of adventure at Havelock for enjoying snorkeling. The ideal time or the best time to get a plenty of fun here is to visit this place from December to April.
- Kadmat, Lakshadweep – This place is most suitable for breathtaking views of fishes and reefs. Bangaram and Agatti here, are also popular spots for snorkeling and scuba diving. The diving season begins from November till April.
- Other Places: Tarkarli in Maharashtra, Red SkiIsland in Andaman, Aravind’s wall in Pondicherry.
- Mysore, Karnatka – To get the ultimate experience of skydiving, one must surely visit Mysore. All kinds of skydiving like free fall, static line jump and much more.
- Dhana, Madhya Pradesh – Dhana is the place,which ad the first Skydiving camp in India. It’s a beautiful destination for skydiving offering picturesque views.
- Aamby Valley, Maharashtra – Skydiving is the most exciting sport for an adventure freak. Aamby valley provides you with the most thrilling experience . It comes under most popular destinations for skydiving in India.
- JumpiN heights, Rishikesh– JumpiN heights, situated in Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh, is the incredible place for Bungee jumping for Adventure Junkies. 83 meters above ground level, it makes this place most thrilling location in India.
- Ozone Adventures, Bangalore – This place is for extreme adventure lovers where there are so many spots to jump from. Minimun age required for bungee jumping is 18 years.
- Other places: Jadalpur in Chhattisgarh, Rishiksh in Uttarakhand.
- Neemrana, Rajasthan: It was the first place to introduce ziplining in India. It is the most popular place which has a multi ziplines.
- Clouds End, Mussoorie – In Uttrakhand, The Clouds End in Mussorrie offers the most adventurous Ziplining experience. Here you can fly over dense forests. It is the highest zip in India which is approx 600ft above the ground.
- Other places: Mehrangarh For in Jodhpur, Kerwa dam in Bhopal, Orsang, Vadodra.
- Ladakh: Ladakh is one of the most popular destination for adventure seekers. Ladakh has most crazy and major peaks which gives you a wonderful experience.
- Himachal Pradesh: Close to the nature, the mountains of Himachal are the most beautiful and peaceful place to head towards for mountaineering as it has higher peaks. A must visit place in himachal is Manali which is the most thrilling place in Himachal.
- Other places: Hanuman Tibba, Kamiet in Uttarakhand, Nanda Devi.
- Zanskar river trek, Leh Ladakh – This is the excellent trek along Zanskar river which is all frozen. The white snow covered trek feels like heaven. Most suitable time for this trek is from January to February.
- Gangoi Gomukh trek, Uttarakhand – Located on Garhwal Himalayas of Uttarakhand, this trek takes you to the Gangotri glacier. It gives a truly mesmerizing view. Best season to visit this place is from May to June or August to October.
- Grand Indrahar Pass, Himachal Pradesh – This is one of the top hiking sites of India,located in Dhauladhar range of the Himalayas. It’s a must visit spot for hiking lovers.
- Doon valley, Uttarakhand – The trek through woody forests, thickflowers and the beautiful snow, if you are truly an adventure loverthen you must surely visit this wonderful place.
- Other spots can be Nagalapuram in Andhra Pradesh, Manali in himachal Pradesh, Kurseong in west Bengal.
- Bir Biling, Himachal Pradesh – This place is famous for hosting first ever paragliding world cup. It has 11 best paragliding spots.
- Manali – Another best Paragliding spot is Manali where you can do paragliding in any month of the year except the monsoon season.
- Other spots can be Mussoorie, Kamshet, Yelagiri in Chennai.
- Auli, Uttarakhand – Auli is the best desitination for skiing in India. In the beautiful laps of Uttarakhand,this place is a skiing hub with perfect amount of snow.
- Gulamrg, Jammu & Kashmir – Gulmarg offers a picturesque view. It has two spots from wher you start skiing which are Kongdori & Aparwahat.
- Other places can be Manali, Pahalgam in Jammu & Lashmir, Kufri in Himachal Pradesh.
Hot Air Balloon ride:
- Myanmar is the best place for Hot air balloon ride
- West Coast, Karnatka – West Coast in Karnatka offers most scenic and relaxing view. It offers ancient ruins.
- Pushkar – There’s an annual fair in Pushkar called Pushkar Fair. It’s so much fun enjoying with other tourists in the fair on hot air balloon.
- Other places can be Kamshet in Lonavala, Bhopal, Delhi, Darjeeling.
- Backwaters of Kerala– This lace offers a peaceful and mesmerizing kayaking experience. Hanging of palms aside, the narrow backwater channels offers a very exciting environment.
- Kali River, Uttarakhand – While in your kayak, this place offers a discovery of lush green forests, rich wildlife and the shimmery water waves.
- Other places for kayaking are Goa, Brahmaputra river in Arunachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar, Rishikesh.
- Himachal Pradesh – The Land of hills i.e, Himachal Pradesh offers the best of parasailing experience. Different spots in Himachal for Parasialing are Bir Billing, Solang, Manali, Lahaul Spiti.
- Uttarakhand – Places in Uttarakhand forparasailing are Bedni Bugyal, Doon valley, Auli. The best season for going is May to November.
- Other places: Udaipur in Rajasthan, Goa in Maharshtra, Varkala Beach in Kerala.
- Manali – Manali,the most beautiful place of Himachal Pradesh is the starting town till Leh Ladakh is the best way formountain biking. This place is alsoknown as the “Mountain Biking Capital of India”.
- Leh, Jammu & Kashmir – It is the second largest district of India. This place attracts mountain bikers as it has large mountains.From here, you can also reach to Khardungla i.e., the highest motorableroad in the world.
- Other places: Pindari in Uttarakhand, Munnar in Kerala, Coorg in Karnatka.
- Ganga river, Rishikesh – It is the world’sbest rafting destination with the fresh wavesand splashes of water. The greenery all over the region enhances its beauty.Its a must visit place for Rafting Lovers.
- Teesta river, Sikkim – This river provides the tourists with the most thrilling rafting experience. The best timevisit is October and April. It is a perfect place formost experienced rafters.
- Other places for rafting can be Brahmaputra river in ArunachalPradesh, Kundalika river in Maharshtra, Indus river in J&K.
Pin this image:-